Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jan. 31 - "Is not a kiss the very autograph of love?" ~ Henry Finck

Today I learned what the most awkward kiss in the world looks like:

(Photo from Fame/Flynet)

This is just all sorts of weird - and I'm not just talking about the pairing of Elisabetta Canalis and Steve-O. I'm wondering what exactly they are doing at this moment. Do they have really shitty aim? Or was he still hungry after lunch and decided to slurp the crumbs off of her lower lip? Because even when my love for my husband was new, if he had a little something on his face I'd just tell him so or maybe throw a napkin at him. I didn't make a second meal out of it.

I'm not sure how this hook-up happened, but it doesn't really matter. We could be looking at Brad and Angelina in the same pose and it'd still be gross.

No comments: